I’ve done dozens of tours over the last three years for breweries, churches, libraries, medical offices, retail shops, animal hospitals, and real estate locations. I generally make anywhere from $279-$699 per tour depending on the size and scope of the project.
My virtual tours buisness has been a nice side income. There are, however, only so many tours I can do because of my busy schedule as a stay-at-home parent to two kiddos under 6. Having to worry about childcare while doing a tour, school drop-off/pick-times, and everything else means I’m left feeling like I can do more.
That’s why I’m creating this course.
Every real estate listing, every small business, every organization with a physical building should have a 360 tour online somewhere. Why?
- Help your listing stand-out among a sea of mediocre 2D photos.
- Save time by being able to “show” a listing to interested buyers without having to physically be on site
- Add them to Facebook for easy sharing
- Embed them your website (for public viewing)
- Send private tours to select clients (invite only)
- Get your property on Google Maps (public spaces only)
- Add the same 360 tours to listings on third-party sites
Want to know when the course launches? Fill out the 360tours.xyz interest form below and I’ll remind you when the course goes on sale for $197.